Institutional investors profit from Picard Angst MEA’s independent platform for investment solutions as well as from our comprehensive services. Our Client Advisory assists investors with complex investment decisions. Asset Management looks after and manages large assets on a mandate basis. And our systematic Financial Engineering develops individual products and solutions.
Picard Angst MEA assists institutional investors with identifying opportunities and avoiding risks in complex situations. We do not sell any products; we listen and construct individual, customised scenarios. Our independence, proven expertise and absolute reliability make us a long-term partner with a singular track record of success.
- Analysis, research, benchmarking
- Strategy development, scenarios
- Networking, partnerships
- Compliance, documentation
- Your own personal contact
- Large partner network
- Many years of experience
Chief Executive Officer
We cater to HNW and UHNW individuals and their structures, whether Trusts, Foundations or SPV’s. Confidentiality and discretion are at the core of our activities. We have a highly efficient and streamlined client onboarding process at our DIFC booking center, and offer Securities Trading & Execution, Investment Advisory and Discretionary Portfolio Management, as part of a holistic Wealth Management offering.
- Discretionary Portfolio Management
- Investment Advisory
- Execution-only services
- Holistic offering of Wealth Management Product and Services
- Streamlined client onboarding process
- Confidentiality and Discretion
Head of Wealth Management
Senior Client Advisor Wealth Management
We look after and manage large institutional assets on a mandate basis. Our aim is to sustainably achieve attractive, risk-adjusted returns. Our approach is systematic and, thanks to its evidence and rules-based process, it ensures high transparency while preventing behavioural risks.
- Individual asset-management mandates
- Asset allocation steering
- Risk scaling
- Timing rebalancing decisions
- Evidence and rules-based approach
- Systematic management of portfolios
- Prospective, cyclical risk management
- Identification of market dynamics
Dr. David-Michael Lincke
Head of Asset & Portfolio Management
Picard Angst MEA uses systematic Financial Engineering when it develops individual products, strategies and solutions. Based on a quantitative, rules-based approach and paired with a disciplined investment process, it sustainably achieves comparative advantages. Thanks to our independence, our clients always profit from rigorous best-in-class selection.
- Development of individual products and solutions
- Research, documentation and reports
- Pricing, pitching, tax aspects
- Product and partner selection
- Proven expertise
- High placement power
- Flexible product design
- Over 30 issuers
Execution & Advisory
Execution & Advisory